Friday, January 27, 2012

Quiz Grade Today


Sub Day = Quiz Grade
Whenever I am out, what you get done that day (judged by how much evidence your provide for me on your blog alongside Sub Feedback) counts as a Quiz Grade. Show me how productive you were and keep you sub happy and you'll be fine. If you choose otherwise, then... not so much :(

Being the end of the week, I would be going around at the end of today's class to find out what each of you has accomplished this week. Since I'm not here, this will be at the START of next class (Tuesday).

What should you be working on? Your page of course!
Keep in mind, your page is suppose to be finished by the end of January. That's next week! However, instead of ending half way through the week, we'll give you the full week. That's not a lot of time. Get that page going!

If you don't have photos yet, then at least create the App Icon for it! All clubs, events, etc in the book will have an app icon on their page. Start working on yours if nothing else. (show me what you get done even if it isn't finished)

Tell me about what you got done today. If working on an app icon, show me how far you got on it. Today is a quiz grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment