Monday, February 14, 2011

Multimedia Today!

We will be doing a couple things today.
1- Wiki Article rough draft. Next class you will be creating a wiki article for your Web 2.0 Tool. Today, I would like you to write the rough draft for it. This will be done on with pencil and paper, and will serve as our writing sample. Look at articles on Wikipedia if you unfamiliar with their format.

2- Complete and Post your animated text to your blog.
You have two different options to do this;
- Export it as a quicktime and upload it to your blog.
- Compress the file and upload it to your google docs and link it in your blog.

1 comment:

  1. That's REALLY funny... After refreshing my blog 5 or so times (Don't ask. I was trying to find something.), I was able to view my Quicktime video. That's pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete