Monday, February 7, 2011

Multimedia today!

I won't be here this week. I will be at a technology conference Tuesday through Friday of this week. Any presentations not given yet will have to wait til I get back.

Don't forget, when I'm not here, it counts as a quiz grade. 70% based on sub notes, and 30% based on evidence of work completed on blog entry. Keep your sub happy and show me what you got accomplished for a good grade.

You will have a mini-project in Keynote to work on while I am gone. You will be creating an animated text. You have today and next class to work on this.

Kinetic Typography-
Animated Text
Mini Project

Look at my example, view it and tinker with it to figure out what I did. Then attempt to create your own. You will need a piece of writing that is free-use or public domain. I suggest using Project Gutenberg, a long standing free ebook site.

Project Gutenberg is able to legally provide the books for free because the copyright on the titles offered have expired, thus making it Public Domain. Keep in mind, these laws are based on the country in which you and the website reside in. The books are free to Americans, based on when the American Copyright expired and based on American Law, but it may differ in other countries based on their laws.

Don't forget to blog at the end of class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment