Monday, February 6, 2012

Yearbook


Sub Day = Quiz Grade
Whenever I am out, what you get done that day (judged by how much evidence your provide for me on your blog alongside feedback from today's guest teacher) counts as a Quiz Grade. Show me how productive you were and keep your teacher happy and you'll be fine. If you choose otherwise, then... not so happy :(

I won't be here today or next class. Each day counts as a separate quiz grade.


What should you be working on? Your page of course!
This is the last week to work on your page. You've already received a one week extension, there will not be another. Get your page finished.

Tell me about what you got done today. If working on an app icon, show me how far you got on it. I'll also be checking studio works, both before today and after. I hope to see some improvement, information on your blog for both days, and a completed page by the end of the week! Both days are quiz grades!

No comments:

Post a Comment