Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Yearbook

Your polls are due today.

Not being here today, let me know what you got done today. I can only grade the evidence you provide, show me on your blog or google.doc a document to me. Keep in mind that there's a quiz grade for when I'm away, and that grade is based on how productive you are and what you show me you got completed. You guys are already aware of this, so I won't be going back in later to change these grades if you've suddenly discovered what you completed later on.

Use your time effectively and wisely. If the sub has any issues, it'll be a detention for whomever is the cause (you should already know this).

Continue working on your assignments. Due to Thanksgiving break, progress reports we'll seem to get here sooner than you think. It is then that your page approval sheets are due for the page you began last six weeks. The next page check (for your new page) will be next Monday/Tuesday when I'm back (just before Thanksgiving).

Keep in mind your continuing photography and photoshop assignments. Even if you have no pictures or if you have some sort of other page issue, you can still work on these. Check previous posts for more details about them if you're unsure of what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment